Rosemary O’Neill, MA MFT
Rosemary O’Neill, MA, LMFT, is here to help. In her capacity as the Coordinator of Personal Counseling and Life Coaching Services at Ohlone College, she has seen it all. O’Neill used feedback from her clients, students and her own expertise to create Stop Look and Listen. This inspirational new self-help manual will teach you how to tackle any issue in your life with confidence, preparation, and ease.
O’Neill covers a variety of techniques, including:
- Developing your self-awareness
- Identifying your boundaries
- Stopping negative self-talk
- Understanding your values and dreams
- Remembering all the options available
- Taking action
- Practicing empathy and forgiveness
- Trying new things
- Cultivating resilience
- Walking confidently through life
O’Neill includes topics that concern not only college students but also anyone navigating the adult world. Everyone from eighteen to eighty will learn something new through her insight and advice.